2T olive oil
2 onions, chopped
1/2c fresh ginger, peeled and diced
14 tomatoes (any tomatoes will do)
12oz Palm Beach creamed honey (we used a combo of pure honey, chipotle and lime)
- Heat olive oil in a large heavy pot.
- Add the chopped onion and 1T salt.
- Sauté till semi translucent.
- Add the diced ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and remaining 1T salt. Bring to a boil. Add honey.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer uncovered till reduced by 3/4. Stir often.
Depending on which honey you use you may want to add fresh lime or spice to taste.